Canon PIXMA mini220 Photo Inkjet Printer
This mini printer, go anywhere, print anytime by providing a superior quality photo lab. Crystal clear TFT screen and Easy-Scroll Wheel provides an intuitive interface for ease of use, without a PC.
- A portable mini photo printer with a 6.3 cm TFT screen
- Easy-Scroll Wheel for ease of use
- Superior photo lab quality: 9600x2400dpi & 1pl
- View, edit, and print from a memory card, PictBridge camera, cellphone
- Unlimited photos are quickly printed in 59 seconds
- Using Fine-printhead technology
- The ChromaLife100+ system for lasting color stability
On this page, you can find drivers, software, firmware, manual and wireless settings that are suitable for your Canon product or without driver software along with an explanation of product compatibility with each operating system. Click on the individual topics below to get detailed information.
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows: Windows Vista/ XP / 2000 (32/64-bit)
- Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.2
For certain products, drivers are needed to allow the connection between your product and computer. In this section, you can find the driver that applies to your product or without a driver, an explanation of the compatibility of your product with each operating system.
|Printer Driver||Windows Vista||2.00||Download|
|Printer Driver||Windows Vista x64||2.00||Download|
|Printer Driver||Windows 2000/XP||1.95||Download|
|Printer Driver||Windows XP x64||1.95||Download|
|mini220 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7||10.51.2.0||Download|
|Printer Driver||Mac OS X 10.2/ 10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5||5.83||Download|
The software is an optional download that enables advanced functionality and helps you maximize your product. On this tab, you can see and download the software available for your product.
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||4.7.0||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX||macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7||4.7.2||Download|
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.