Canon Quick Menu
What is the Quick Menu?
Canon Quick Menu is a utility software that makes it easy to scan from your Windows or Macintosh computer. This Canon software is efficient and reliable to give you a convenient access point for applications and documentation that is provided with Canon printers. This allows you to launch apps and manuals that come with your printer easily and also quickly access product information online. Installation of the Quick Menu software is optional, but to maximize your PIXMA printer, this is recommended.
Also, with My Image Garden installed, you will be able to enjoy image slideshows through the image display that is on your desktop. To be able to enjoy My Image Garden, you must first download and install it.
Note: Please note that Solution Menu EX has now been replaced with Quick Menu.
Download the Quick Menu
You can download the latest version of the Quick Menu here, or by typing your product in the search field. A useful Quick Menu user guide is also available for download. But we strongly recommend that you download via the official website of Canon Inc. Or you can learn more about how to use the Quick Menu.
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- If Solution Menu EX has been installed, it is uninstalled first, and then Quick Menu is installed.
- It might take a small amount of time to activate Quick Menu depending on the PC.
Release date: 12 Jan 2018
File version: 2.8.5
File Size: 9 MB
File name: qm__-win-2_8_5-ea31_2.exe ( Download )
macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- [OS v10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]
Images are not displayed on Image Display. Move or click the window of Image Display, the images will be displayed.
- [OS v10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]
The icon for scanning may not be displayed in the menu. Select the printer to use in Preferences again.
- The following functions are not available while the Air Print is used.
– [Ink Model Information], [ECO Information], [Auto Power Settings]
- In the models which CUPS driver or ICA driver are not provided, Quick Menu for Mac can be used only under the environment where AirPrint is supported. Select “AirPrint” in “Quick Menu” in [Preferences]-> [Select Model].
– For printer : “AirPrint printer”
– For scanner : “AirPrint scanner”
Release date: 20 Sep 2018
File version: 2.8.2
File Size: 1 MB
File name: mqm_-mac-2_8_2-ea11.dmg ( Download )
You can add frequently used icons and useful function icons from the Main Menu to the Shortcut Menu to start functions with one click. You can also delete or reorder icons if needed.
Add Function Icons
- On the Shortcut Menu, click Main Menu
- Drag the function icon that you want to add and place it in the Icon Bar from the Shortcut Menu.
You can save up to eight function icons to each side of the Shortcut Menu.
Alternatively, in the Main Menu, right-click the function icon that you want to add, then click Add to Shortcut Menu on the menu that is displayed to add it.
Removing Function Icons
- Drag the function icon that you want to delete and place it outside the Shortcut Menu area.
Alternatively, right-click the function icon that you want to delete, then select Delete from the Shortcut Menu from the menu that is displayed to remove it.
Rearrange Function Icons
- Drag the function icon on the Shortcut Menu and place it on the target location.
If you need some other software for Canon printers, see Canon printer software.