HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers
What is HP ePrint?
The HP ePrint provides convenience by allowing you to print from anywhere. One way ePrint works are to provide an email address to your printer. To print, you can send an e-mail containing the document to the address of your printer. You can print images, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, documents, PDFs and photos.
How does ePrint work?
When you send an e-mail to your printer’s e-mail address, the HP ePrint service will open and print letters and attachments are supported.
Documents printed with ePrint may appear different from the original. The style, format, and flow of text may differ slightly from the original document. For documents that need to be printed with higher quality (such as contract documents), we recommend that you print from a software application on a computer, where you will have more control over what you see when printed. See the guide using ePrint to get started.
HP ePrint App
The HP ePrint Enterprise app is part of the HP ePrint Enterprise solution for secure enterprise cellular printing and now enables authentication and release of work through HP Access Control. This is a personal cloud-based solution for corporate network printing that supports all your network printers with a safe experience. The HP ePrint Enterprise application also allows you to print to a network of more than 30,000 HP Public Print Locations.
- Download the HP ePrint App
HP ePrint Software
The HP ePrint Software makes it easy to print from a desktop PC or laptop to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to an HP printer that is supported on local wireless networks (Wi-Fi), HP printers that enable Wireless or Direct WiFi, or via wired LAN. Also, you can print to a printer that supports your HP ePrint through the cloud at home, office, or while traveling, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print easily to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations around the world.
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||Windows 10 x64/7 x64/8 x64/8.1 x64||22.214.171.12460||Download|
|Windows 10/ 7/ 8/ 8.1||126.96.36.19960||Download|
|Mac OS X 10.12/ 10.11/ X 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8||2.5.0||Download|
Download the file to your computer:
- Click on the Download button.
- In the File Download box select Save.
- In the Save As window choose a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- When the file download has completed, select Open Folder.
- Double click on the file to launch the installer. If the system is upgrading from a previous release, the installer will remove the older version and require a system reboot. Following a restart, relaunch the installer to complete the upgrade to the new version.
- Follow the simple steps to complete the installation. If the system was upgraded, the user will have to re-register the ePrint Software with www.hpconnected.com to access connected web printers.
Note: Before you discover direct wireless printers, your HP product must have set up and be enabled for wireless direct network connectivity. Not every HP wireless capable product support Wireless Direct.