What is Samsung Easy Document Creator?
Samsung Easy Document Creator is a software application that allows users to scan, compile, and save documents in various formats (including .epub). These documents will be shared via social networking sites or faxes. If you are a student who manages research from a library or parents who live at home who share scanned images from last year’s birthday party, Easy Document Creator will give you the tools you need.
Easy Document Creator is designed to easily scan JPG, PDF, eBooks, and other formats for saving or uploading to SNS. It has a set of easy-to-use features that increase business productivity and creativity. This application is only available for Windows and Mac OS users and will be installed automatically when the printer software is installed.
Samsung Easy Document Creator gives users five easy ways to scan content and then share it in different ways. The following features and explanations.
- Quick Scan can automatically scan whatever is on the flatbed / in the ADF and pull it into the software. Users can make some minor edits and then save them in a folder. If the user wants to change the configuration, they can do so by selecting the configuration options.
- The Scan software option provides more options with the choice between image scanning, document scanning, text conversion, and book scanning. Within each option, you can choose a specific image type, resolution, document size, document source, multiple pages, automatic cropping, blank page detection, and more.
- The SNS Upload option allows users to send scans directly to social media outlets including Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Google, and Twitter.
- EBook Conversion is great for businesses that use text. Scan in the text section and the software will automatically be converted to a file format that can be used on the e-reader. After having to deal with professors who insisted on using unclear texts, I saw the value in this software immediately. This can also be good for other professions where you need to send large amounts of text to employees easily.
- The last option is the Send Fax option to send documents and images that have been stored on a computer (this can also be accessed via the Fax button in Easy Printer Manager). PCFax is pretty basic; add the file you want to send, then enter the details: recipient and fax number and optional cover page. You can preview before sending.
How to Scanning with Easy Document Creator?
Follow the steps below to start scanning with Samsung Easy Document Creator
- Place a single document face down on the document glass and then close the document feeder, or load the documents face up into the document feeder.
- From the Start menu, select Programs, or All Programs.
∼For Mac: Open the Applications folder > Samsung folder > Samsung Easy Document Creator.
∼For Windows 8: From Charms, select Search > Applications folder > Samsung folder > Samsung Easy Document Creator.
- Click Samsung Printers, and then start the Samsung Easy Document Creator.
- Click Scan from the home screen.
- Select the type of scanning, or favorites, and then click Start.
- Make adjustments to the image, as needed: Scan Settings > More Options.
- Click Scan to scan a final image, or click Prescan to get another preview image.
- Select: Save to Location, Send to E-mail, or Send to SNS.
- Click Save (to save the scanned image), Send (to email the scanned image), or Share (to upload the scanned image).
- Click OK.
Download the Software
Where can I download the latest Easy Document Creator?